SoulCollage® Community Updates
Sign up for our monthly updates and receive a PDF of "Seena Frost Answers Questions about SoulCollage®."
Sample an individual issue, or click here to visit the Archive to see all our past Community Updates.
- Art Therapy with SoulCollage® (1/1/2013)
- The SoulCollage® process starts with making 8"x5" collages, from an array of found images or your own art or photos, in an intuitive manner that invites the riches of the unconscious mind to take visible form.
- Expressing Gratitude through SoulCollage® (12/1/2012)
- It's actually true that Gratefulness can be a healing force. So, if you don't have gratitude represented in your deck.
- Holidays, Families and SoulCollage® (11/1/2012)
- The holidays are upon us: Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, the Solstice, Kwanzaa, Christmas, a New Year beginning, and others. It's a busy, stressful time, but don't let busyness stop you from nourishing your Soul with images and imagination. It's a perfect time to gather a few good friends to sit for an afternoon and create SoulCollage® cards to honor these wondrous archetypal events.
- A SoulCollage® as a Remberance of Love (10/1/2012)
- "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
- A SoulCollage® Deck is the Story of You! (9/1/2012)
- "SoulCollage® is a tangible way to know yourself in your diversity and depth, and also to show yourself to others. Showing your deck of SoulCollage® cards to another person can be a profound experience...Besides all this, creating them is just plain fun!"
- The "Both/And" of SoulCollage® and Art Therapy - The Healing Synergy of SoulCollage® and Art Therapy (8/1/2012)
- "I have always felt that art was healing, and this proved to me that there must be more to the field than my intuition and imagination told me.....
- Getting Started with SoulCollage-A Facilitator's Journey (7/1/2012)
- Catherine Williams shares her journey of discovering SoulCollage®, Training as a Facilitator and then offering workshops.
- SoulCollage® Evolving - Going Global (6/1/2012)
- Dreaming into Being - Bringing SoulCollage® to South Africa. Catherine Anderson describes the first Training of Facilitators in Durban, South Africa at the Woza Moya Center.
- The Community Suit (5/16/2012)
- “Our community is a continual shaping presence in our Souls….”
- SoulCollage® is all about creating community. (4/17/2012)
- “How each of us nurtures, heals, and explores Soul will have impact on the vast cultural changes beginning to manifest….”
- SoulCollage® Light 2012: Surprise & Humor! (4/2/2012)
- Seena Frost’s SoulCollage® process for self-discovery and community was born to be healing…….